Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It's official...

It's official...I am overdue :) My due date was yesterday.  I am not exactly sure how that happened, but it did.  At 38 weeks, I was 80% effaced and 1 1/2 centimeters dilated.  Sometimes the baby feels like she is going to fall right out! I have an appointment today, so hopefully they will have some good news for me! This update is going to be short and sweet.  I will post a couple of my maternity pictures and Sophia's 3 year pictures that I got taken about 3 weeks ago.  I hope you enjoy!!





1 comment:

  1. This is "after the fact." Your baby has arrived already, and we've been told that "she's absolutely beautiful." You can only wonder who conveyed that message!!!!!!

    Your family has grown, and what can be more adorable than a couple of little girls. God bless you all, and, more than anything else, take time to enjoy the simplest of moments with your daughters. Life goes by too darned fast. Can't believe your little Sophia is already 3.

    Can't wait to see Baby Claire. Love, love....

    ReplyDelete